Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Back To Web SiteBack To Web Site  

IMPORTANT!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammie K
Admin
Admin
Sammie K

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-09-18

IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT!   IMPORTANT! EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 9:08 am

F/A/O; ALL MEMBERS
So far everyone has been fine about having form/school pictures up on the site.
One person has requested her picture be removed.

For any reason you do not want your picture available for viewing email me and I shall have you removed from the pictures

F/A/O: SALLY BOUGH
As emails are not reaching you...
I am waiting for Glyn Devey to get back to me as its his server that host's the pictures for the reunion web site, I have emailed you and told you I will black you out of the pictures as you have requested.
Why you have been so petty and reported it to bravehost I have no idea why, why you sent me the pictures in the 1st place if you did not want them on the reunion site you should have said, I did clearly state that the pictures were for wanted for this site, this clearly states on the main page of the web site and on Friends Reunited...
Maybe you should remove all your pictures on friends Reunited as your on that too!
I shall be editing the pictures (form Pics 1MC & 4JY) and you wont even know you were on there so whats the problem with that?
As soon as Glyn gets back to me I shall take down the pictures and you will not be on the new one.
Any futher problems try talking to me! People use the reunion site and trying to get it closed is unfair if you wanted nothing to do with our school reunion why get in touch and ruin it for everyone else.

Sam Kendrick.
Back to top Go down
https://bluecoatreunion.forumotion.com
gabby

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-09-19

IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!   IMPORTANT! EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 2:46 pm

Totally with you on that one, the forum is a bit of fun for old school mates to keep in touch.
Sally
To be honest i wouldnt of recognised you from the photo, and glyn had to point alot of people out on the photos, it was 18 years ago, for heavens sake. scratch

love the website so please be nice peeps. tar
Much love to you all
Gabby
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: School Pics-
Jump to: